Search Me!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Marry Your Daughter by Brian Mcknight




I'm just 20 years old and I never had a boyfriend but as a hopeless romantic girl I'm still hoping that someday a godly man will ask my hand from my father. I know that it is a moment that most women like. Yes we may say that it is impractical and so traditional, there are live-ins or domestic partnership but still I know that every girl dreams to wear a white wedding dress walk into the aisle where everyone eyes' are focused on her. And at the altar there goes her very soon husband-to-be and she walks walks with her father and mother and when they got in the altar the father will hand-over the girl into her husband and everything is history. I don't want to be get married as of the moment 'cause God completes me and He has the right man for me if I wait on His perfect time. I'll lift everything to God and He's in-charge of my love life while I am making myself the best wife for my best well suit husband-to-be. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment