Search Me!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You in Six Words

OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network (Canada)
Image via Wikipedia
I love Oprah, although I am not able to watch their every episode. I am subscribe to receive newsletters from them. And I am truly inspired and fueled up with their topics. And here is one of their topic that I really like.



Mini-Memoirs: Your Life Story in Six Words

Sure your life story could fill a thousand pages—but sometimes a few words are all you need.
By Diane Herbst


Here is my six words life story!.

I'm Making My Dreams Come True!
-Khay, 21

That's how I'll describe my life now. I am 21 and I am a DREAMER. I have lots of dreams and I am on the process of making them come true!.

They list 42 Six Words Memoirs and here are some of them. 
According to Keirsey, Oprah Winfrey may be a T...
Image via Wikipedia

Seeking is the fullest expression of Self.
-Oprah Winfrey, 58

Surfing life's ripples wishing for Waves.
-Karen Barbier, 49

I am more than a TWIN. 
-Diane Campbell, 56

I have TIME to FIX this.
-Taneika Head, 26

Still FIT into High School Earrings!
-Kimberly Kilroy, 53

Abandoned at 5, LEARNING to THRIVE.
-Melinda Hui, 38

Every 20 years I REINVENT myself.
-Wahana Vellutini, 83

I DANCE daily, watched or not...
-Olivia Whitman, 32

I live my BEST LIFE Now!
-Terrie Ten Eyck, 56

Recipe for failure. CHANGE my Ingredients!
-Anthonee Boykin, 30

Stage IV Cancer, MADE me LIVE!
-Melanie Barbour, 34

Sorry I'm NOT YET MARRIED, Mom.
-Julie Blattberg, 42

Scoop. Brew. Pour. Sip. Smile. Ahhh...
-Michelle Hix, 41

Write. Mother. Sleep. Repeat as NEEDED.
-Shonda Rhymes, 42, creator of Grey's Anatomy and the new series Scandal.

Every Problem has a CREATIVE Solution.
-Donna Karan, 63 fashion designer

I've made all the BEST MISTAKES.
-Jessica Mckeen-Grabell, 26

Forever ENTERTAINED by universe's HUMOR.
-Val Morini, 27

Loving Heart For SALE, like NEW.
-Arlel Faulkner, 25

I Refuse to be a VICTIM.
-Elain Mical, 66

Mission Accomplished but will consider REINCARNATION.
-Alexandra Liosatos, 51

They are awesome. I can a glimpse of their whole life. What about YOU, What's your Six words Life Story?

More of this @ Oprah Website. All credits to Oprah. Have an Awesome LIFE! <3
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment