Search Me!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Get enough of New Year's Resolutions? Make it your DREAMS.

English: Two New Year's Resolutions postcards
Image via Wikipedia
When I was young I always have my New Year's Resolution list and wanna guess? Yes, it is the same as last year's list but of course in a different paper, in different words. Knowing that these things are being repeated I've decided to writing one. But I changed it, in my community, the Feast, a Catholic Prayer Meeting we have this Novena to God's Love that we write our dreams and pray for those every single day the moment I wake. It became my routine and everyday I keep on asking, I keep on seeking, I keep on finding and I keep on knocking on His door. And little by little I became more focus on what I really want. I've became more passionate and more diligent and more aggressive in wanting to achieve. Actions are being done little by little, I can see a "pathway" towards to my Dreams and I know I can feel it I am getting, I am on the right track because God is guiding me. Make it a habit, do it for a month continuously and you will be seeing a pathway that will lead to the fulfillment of your dreams. Just keep on praying to God and all your dreams shall come to pass. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment