Search Me!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is our government strong? Here are some of the 'what if the government shuts down' comments from Twitter

There is an increase of 'government shut down' it is when the government is in no of control of the country or state. This is happening or happened  to Egypt, Libya, Yemen may happen to Saudi or in any other countries so in Twitter it is becoming a popular topic. Here are some of their comments:













  •  Harriette Sucher : So I gather the entire USA will be just like California w/ automatic furloughs & office closures unpaid LE & more?



  •  Olympian : This  TT manifested signs of people's cluelessness & incomprehension of whos liable for state affairs in this country.

  •  → Miss Cortez ϟ : I think the world would actually be chaos. People say "fuck the government" but they need the government, hmm..


As for me, I won't pray that the government will shut down but if it ever happens I will make sure that I have a strong a business so that even though I don't have my Social Security I'll still can survive. Plus I will enjoy the fact that there are no taxes.! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment