Search Me!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Brokenness: Pieces being Stitched

Brokenness: Pieces being Stitched: Part 1 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23961932@N03/2280029544
I have been a God's child since birth. Through the years, I've known Him mostly through songs like a 4-year old kid will sing El Shaddai songs with El Shaddai is the only distinctive lyrics. And then I saw the devotion of my lola (grandmother) to Our Mother of Perpetual, and so when I was in hhigh school I became a member of Youth for Mary and Christ, a marian youth movement who is taking Mary as our own model and with our goal of being a saint. It is so ironic that I who had been God's for years had experienced the deepest pains, but I shouldn't complain, shall I? Isn't Jesus said that "Anyone who wants to follow me, must took up his cross and follow me". But sometimes you can't really help but to question God but suddenly you can feel His presence surrounding you and saying 'it is okay my child I am here' and then you will feel peace. It is like a puzzle piece that each and every pain is a big part to create a whole picture of yourself. 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/martin_borjesson/1171173373
I came from the broken family, believe me that is the least thing that you will want to happen in your family life. Broken relationship with your parents trying to build up a good relationship to your siblings. I could live poor, that is way easier than having a broken family. That's why, I don't know why did the number of broken families grow? Why did the parents, husbands and wives being married and then will separate at the end. Do they know that, that is the worst thing that could ever happen to their family. FA-M-ILY means Father, Mother, I Love You. How can the children feel their love if they are separated? Are they ever sorry to break their child's heart? Are they being too selfish? I understand that in some cases that there is a need for separation. Like for example, battered wife, husband or child. That might need a temporary separation. But not permanent, people can change. They say that family is the basic unit of the society so then if the family is broken so did the society, the state, the country. 

But you know what being in the presence of God healed me. He sends angels to love me. My grandmother is there acting as my mother, my aunt is there supporting us financially. I can't asked God for more. I saw God's plan to me. He wants me to be His witness. That even I came from a broken family still live in a life of service to God. With God's goodness I grew up well. I don't have any vices. I have good and real sets of friendship that don't lead me astray. Many children out there are came from a broken family also and I wanted to reach out to them. I wanted to tell them that it is okay to cry to God's shoulders. Alcohol, drugs, nicotine won't help them it will just worsen the feelings. BE GOD'S SERVANT. Be God's warrior. And I am telling you that no matter how heavy burdens might be. HE is Always Under Control. I know, I attest to that truth and I believe, that in some years my whole family will live in our dream house. 'Cause as of the moment God is working, healing is taking place to my family. He makes my mother reconcile with my father's family, so our two families get along together. I am living together with my siblings. My mother and father is visiting us once in a while. Sometimes my mother is sleeping with us, whenever we asked her too. We are getting there, maybe not now, not next year, but I know soon very soon, I will be walking down the stairs and I will see my whole family eating together and we will pray before meals like we used to, telling stories of how God blessed our day. And we will go out every Sundays to the Feast. It is my prayer everyday in my Novena to God's Love. And I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment